April 17, 201313 yr comment_74880 This town is only 15 or so miles away, i was hoping to get better upload speed for my connection but I dont think it will extend this far. "The announcement that Provo will be the third city to get Google Fiber was made at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, after being hyped up on social media with the hashtag #ProvoEpicAnnouncement." "The service is expected to roll out by the end of 2013, and will build on the fiber-optic network iProvo." http://www.ksl.com/?sid=24830289&nid=148&title=provo-announces-google-fiber-partnership&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-1 Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74885 I really hope this catches on. Comcrap is going to be in for a would of hurt if it does. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74908 I really hope this catches on. Comcrap is going to be in for a would of hurt if it does.Totally agree! Google Fiber please save us!!!! Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74916 I can dream. Until then I await the hell I a Time Warner take over. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74943 Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which one gets the fullest. Yep, that is how I view it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.