Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Am i the only one

Featured Replies

Ok as recently put out i have gotten back into collecting comics. One of my good friends has also started collecting. I mostly go for the new 52 from dc and he for the old amaz spiderman, chew, saga & the new star wars series. Now a few weeks ago we went to a show and while going through i found a few in the $1 box he would like, so i got em...he was stoked. A few weeks later while at my LCS i found a few more $1 ones he could add to his collection. The thing is he finds it odd i do this and says nobodys ever done this for him before. I try to tell him where im from and in my family this is common prac. You know you see something a buddy would love its a buck or two why not. Im just wondering am i the only guy who thinks like this....

I agree with Dat...I will do things here and there but I"ll even go above and beyond to try and make someone happy. Not for a sense of self-righteousness, just because it's how I am, I just like doing things for people. If that makes me a weak person, so be it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.