April 11, 201313 yr comment_74465 Lol. Awesome. I have no idea how Kmart is still around, but I doubt these commercials are helping. Report
April 11, 201313 yr Author comment_74475 Probably because they are backed by Sears which does do well. Honestly still better than Walmart though... Report
April 11, 201313 yr comment_74480 Oh I agree. I have actually always liked Kmart. They always seem run down, but I've shopped in then all my life so hard to complain. They are survivors. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74546 I can't remember the last time I was in Kmart or Walmart haha. I am not opposed to them but its all about Target here. That commercial was pretty funny. I am surprised they put that out actually. Report
June 5, 201313 yr Author comment_77007 Guess their marketing department is back for round 2? http://youtu.be/m1yir-p68xM Report
June 6, 201313 yr comment_77080 KMart is going under, I'm guessing their advertising team doesn't give a ship. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.