Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kill the countdown timer on Crackdown 2

Featured Replies

Just played for about 2 hours. The glide from getting to level 5 in agility isn't to great. Some crazy weapons though now. It's Crackdown....so, yeah. Same strong suits, same problems, and zombies. I'll get it, dunno if at release or not though.

  • Author

Oh Deity. Look what MS did with Facebook and Crackdown 2.

The fun doesn’t stop there. Log on to www.chucksducks2.com to participate in “Chuck’s Ducks 2,” an interactive Facebook game tied to “Crackdown 2” and Xbox LIVE. This carnival-inspired game allows players to earn and activate a daily supply of explosive Quackers in the retail version of “Crackdown 2” and unlock an extra difficulty level in the “Crackdown 2” demo. Quackers are exploding sticky bombs in the form of rubber ducks that players will need to locate to use in the campaign mode in the retail version. By joining in on the Facebook experience, fans are granted exclusive access to the Quackers they’ve earned for use in the multiplayer mode when the game launches in July.

[source - Xbox Blog]

Thank you very much, PK! With this I was able to get all skills to level 5 and get 6 of the demo achievements. Mosh Pit is ridiculous though, and I'm not sure if Open Up a Can requires you to do it with an explosion or just beating them down with a gas cylinder.

Thank you very much, PK! With this I was able to get all skills to level 5 and get 6 of the demo achievements. Mosh Pit is ridiculous though, and I'm not sure if Open Up a Can requires you to do it with an explosion or just beating them down with a gas cylinder.

I only have 4 demo achievements left, anyone wanna help me get them later?

I only have 4 demo achievements left, anyone wanna help me get them later?

Didn't realize Rooster Teeth was doing "prechievements", sweet. Now I have all but Co-op Keepy Up (anyone here want to help me get it sometime?) and Mosh Pit (total pain in the arse, sometimes you'll kick or punch directly at an enemy but they'll glitch and just be moved out of the way without being hit, breaking the chain.)

Didn't realize Rooster Teeth was doing "prechievements", sweet. Now I have all but Co-op Keepy Up (anyone here want to help me get it sometime?) and Mosh Pit (total pain in the arse, sometimes you'll kick or punch directly at an enemy but they'll glitch and just be moved out of the way without being hit, breaking the chain.)

Yeah man, I'll help you get it, I need those ones too. I'll invite you whenever I see your on.

Heh, I played for quite a while.. but didn't really worry about achievments, just did all the missions they allowed, leveled up basically all the way, and greifed the hell out of goon. good times. I'll worry about acheivements with the full version. Give me more to do when it shows.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.