April 11, 201313 yr comment_74353 Sorry I always miss these man. Might be able to catch them more often when I get back on first shift. Report
April 11, 201313 yr Author comment_74433 It's cool man. If you want to check the archive if you ever get time you can do that too. It was just the one stream so far, using the settings I told you I did. Then Fluffy came and tried to help me get the audio right toward the end. I was also raging pretty hard, cause it's been so long since I've played Gears. Report
April 12, 201313 yr comment_74513 Heh. I think I still need to finish 3. One day. I'll check the archives next time I get a chance. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75017 Well check my last video if you get the chance. I know it's not that important but it means a lot to me to see if I'm getting this right. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75027 Looks really good from what I see. I see a hitch every now and again, but I can't tell if it's on my end or not. Might be. Twitch and I haven't been getting along lately. Quality and sound is great. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75042 Thanks! I was trying to follow your advice you had given me for settings. I think I was running bitrate 2250, quality 8, superfast, 432p, and 29.97 fps. Even for that, CPU would jump up to like 92 sometimes. Thankfully it mostly worked...playing some of the games I may play in the future would be better. Guess my processor is just poop. Report
April 19, 201313 yr comment_75064 The odd thing is that capture card should be doing some of the work. I thought it was compatible with Xsplit, but maybe it's not using the built in hardware. Report
April 19, 201313 yr Author comment_75085 XSplit did make the el gato compatible with it to a point...however it was something that was added in to the software later, I believe. The software that came with my card also allows me to stream directly through it, but I haven't tried that yet. I think I may and readjust all my settings on there to see if it functions any better for me. Report
April 20, 201313 yr Author comment_75137 Finally finally got this looking how I want it. Going to stream here in a bit for maybe an hour or so. Report
April 22, 201313 yr Author comment_75222 Live again with Bioshock Infinite. Still looking for any quality feedback/tips. Report
May 31, 201313 yr Author comment_76922 Is anybody going to be streaming tonight? Edit: Basically I wanted to ask if there's a way someone could help me set up a temp room/lobby in Mumble to stream using. It would be much easier to use it for the game I will be running. Report
June 1, 201313 yr comment_76925 Just head over to our PC section and go into the stickied thread at the top for Mumble. You can use any of those rooms you're able to enter for use in your stream. Report
June 1, 201313 yr Author comment_76927 Access denied for game room 1, 2, 3...should I use "Lobby"? Report
June 1, 201313 yr Author comment_76929 Sweet. appreciate it. Streaming now @ http://goo.gl/R1R96 Any feedback for sound etc appreciated since I can't listen to my game and stream at the same time. Thanks again PK Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.