April 4, 201313 yr comment_73851 Was looking around a bit. Was wondering what you guys think of these setups, if any you'd recommend. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229362&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleAdwords&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleAdwords-_-pla-_-Desktop+PCs-_-N82E16883229362&gclid=CITvt6qgsLYCFdFT4AodcCYAkg http://www.bestbuy.com/site/CyberPowerPC+-+Gamer+Ultra+Desktop+-+8GB+Memory+-+1TB+Hard+Drive/6897999.p?id=1218811215113&skuId=6897999&ref=06&loc=01&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=6897999&extensionType={adtype}:{network}&s_kwcid=PTC!pla!{keyword}!{matchtype}!{adwords_producttargetid}!{network}!{ifmobile:M}!{creative} http://www.walmart.com/ip/17811825?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Desktops/HP-Pavilion/H3Y72AA?HP-p2-1310-Desktop-PC http://www.shopping.hp.com/en_US/home-office/-/products/Desktops/HP-Pavilion/H3Y77AA?HP-Pavilion-p6-2330-Desktop-PC Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73856 You are going to be disappointed with the graphics card on any of those. If you buy them and also buy a better GPU, then some of them are acceptable. Report
April 4, 201313 yr Author comment_73858 What's considered good for that...I was looking mostly at GB of memory in the graphics, most of those are at least 1 GB. Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73859 As far as something that will last, you'll probably want the 650ti or above for Nvidia or Radeon 7850. They'll provide good performance now, and should last you for a while down the road. Report
April 4, 201313 yr Author comment_73862 I just honestly don't know what the difference between the graphics card specs are. Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73907 The way I did it was, "Which of these is the most expensive?" Then I linked it to Dat and asked if it was good. lol Report
April 4, 201313 yr Author comment_73916 Well I get the fact that something decent is going to cost. Unfortunately I don't have quite unlimited money, but I thought one of you guys would know better than I would. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73939 $650 is your budget right? Does that include monitor, keyboard, etc? Report
April 5, 201313 yr Author comment_73943 Depends. I'm not too worried about those things, I can get them around here for not much...if included it would be a plus. If I could find something with an HDMI hookup, I could probably just connect it straight to my TV. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73947 Alrighty. I am going out of town this weekend, but I'll look into a build in that price range when I get back. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.