Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Game Of Thrones Season 3

Featured Replies

  • Author

First episode was more if a reintroduction to what was going on. I can say that this and next season will probably be my favorite, as they are both supposed to be based off my favorite book in the series. Sad they didn't do more with Tyrion's injuries, and only made mention of the gruesomeness from the book. I can't wait for The Red Wedding to go down and its aftermath. I really hope they nail the scene I have in my head from the book. I do think a lot of the 'fans' will be pissed at a lot of the things to come.

Dat, I can't say you screwed up by reading ahead. I've read the series and everything I can get my hands on so many times it's pitiful.

  • Author

It's this season's basis probably...A Storm if Swords. Show runners are hoping to get 70 hours of television total out of one book. Crazy nutso stuff there...

I read the whole series, so I'm sitting there like "RRGASHGDHA" because both my mum and my boyfriend haven't read them. I want to tell them all the thiiiiiings. And listening to my mum's theories on stuff is driving me bonkers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.