April 3, 201313 yr comment_73792 It's running out at the end of the month so I have a little bit of time on this. I don't always get to look at the deals thread or notice when I see a great deal on the subscription. That being said if someone notices a great price to buy a 12 month card or something before the end of the month would they kindly let me know or send me a PM? That'd be awesome. Thanks so much. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73794 Cheapest I've seen them in the past week or so is $45 @ Amazon. I'll keep an eye out for something cheaper though. http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-LIVE-Month-Gold-Membership-360/dp/B0029LJIFG Report
April 3, 201313 yr Author comment_73796 Thanks Spawn. I'm going to hold out for a liiiiiiitle bit and hope to snag one for $40 or less. We'll see. Gambling like this though I may eat the cost and pay full price lol. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73809 Amazon is your best bet. I have never seen it cheaper anywhere else. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73810 Newegg and some ebay shops usually run them for $35 or $40 every so often. I'm with you Chris...wait till the last minute. Worst case you wait a bit for it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.