April 12, 201313 yr comment_74574 I think we shou;d definitely have a Gamercide clan or something. I don't see why not. For right now though I'm milking a Clan invite i got from some of the Goons. The only reason I'm in it for right now is becase some moron is actually spending real money to give the whole clan all of the boosts (XP, Loot, credits, reputation, etc). Thats a whole bunch of money they keep dumping in and I'm totally going to take it for what it's worth.I was trying to find one of those haha! Milk it man!! Report
April 13, 201313 yr comment_74620 Made it, its Gamercide. You should be able to search for it in social tab of ltrigger menu wheel. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74710 Awesome! I am addicted to this game. This game is a quantity over quality type of game for me. The stuff can get repetitive but at least it is fun. We will see what they do with it. Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74728 I have it on ps3 too,lol.Awesome haha! The game is interesting. It looks generic on the surface but it is pretty deep. It reminds me of Borderlands in some ways but with even more to do. I like how the map is completely open from square one with tons of stuff to pick from. I learn something new about how the game works every time I play. Check out this guide someone wrote on the Defiance forums.http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?24199-The-quot-How-to-quot-Guide-For-when-your-in-the-Bay-area! Report
April 15, 201313 yr comment_74730 Also, check out this talent calculator I found: http://defiance-central.com/ego-calculator/ Report
April 16, 201313 yr comment_74780 Watched the Pilot. Horrible CGI, but the show has me intrigued. Report
April 16, 201313 yr Author comment_74786 I need to get back into this game. Been busy with Tomb Raider Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74812 I got it on both consoles, love it. Lgwyant is my username on both systems. Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74835 Watched the Pilot. Horrible CGI, but the show has me intrigued.I finally got to watch it last night. Not bad! Your right though, that is some of the worst CGI for a show in this day and age lol. I like the characters so far though and I will watch the next one and see where this goes. Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74836 I need to get back into this game. Been busy with Tomb Raider Tomb Raider was an awesome game for me. I loved every minute of it. To bad there will be no single player DLC or anything meaningful to extend it. Of course, I don't remember much DLC for any game being any good these days or worth getting. I was shocked at how fun that game was. Once you get into it you will want to finish it. Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74837 I got it on both consoles, love it. Lgwyant is my username on both systems.My Xbox live finally ran out last night. Actually it ran out awhile ago but I had a bunch of free trial things sitting around. A couple were for 14 days trials which really got me by but I have officially run out. Now I am in a corner haha. I really did not want to renew Live at all but I love playing defiance and I don't have my PC money yet. Probably won't have it until after summer. Damn you Defiance!! I guess I could renew for something like 3 months and then see where I am at then. Problem is the 3 month version is expensive considering the full year is $50 or less on amazon! I am gonna have to think it over for a day or two. Report
April 17, 201313 yr comment_74883 Surprising they didnt have any codes with the game, especially considering its always online and xbox video is the only non pc way to watch the series off cable. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74907 Surprising they didnt have any codes with the game, especially considering its always online and xbox video is the only non pc way to watch the series off cable.I streamed the show on iTunes with an apple TV. Amazon has it as well and could of watched it that way. I needed a couple days off the game anyways. The patch kinda messed things up. My scopes no longer work on my weapons and my eyes are strained from playing too much lol. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74936 I see them now, weren't available anywhere else before at least 4pm today, thsts the last time I.checked Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74949 Reviews are in from the two worst review sites Gamespot and IGN lol. Does not even sound like IGN even played this game. Good thing I don't follow thier scores to influcence my decisions. This game was a good buy imo. Its good but not great. Quantity over quality in some areas. Entertaining at least and you get your moneys worth if you can get past some of the server downtime and bugs. Report
April 18, 201313 yr comment_74960 I would give the xbox version an 8 and the ps3 a 7. One of my G.O.Y. candidates. Report
April 23, 201313 yr comment_75336 supposed to be a free xboxlive weekend this weekend.Thanks LGWyant! How is Defiance going for you? I sort of hit the wall with the game a little. I am starting to feel it getting a bit tedious. Especially, once I finished the main storyline and starting doing side quests and concentrating on more pursuits. Mostly go here, kill this, hold X, kill more, hold X, etc.. Just needs a little more variation. I used to love Arkfalls but now they are getting boring. I have heard you don't even get weapon skill-ups while doing them. I gotta be honest and say doing the pursuit checklist thing is not that fun for me. Co-op is still fun when I have a group of friends on though. I am hanging on for a bit if I can. I want to see what episode missions they add this week if any. I may take a break from this game until some new areas and races come out. I was all about it at first. I guess they just don't have enough varied content. At least the single player story kept me busy for awhile though. More than some recent games I have played. This game has good potential if they can fix some bugs and add some varied content soon. Also, I have not seen any more episode missions that relate to the show. I thought we were going to get those regularly as the show episodes air? Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75375 You beat the main story already? Holy crap what level are you? Im about 550 and I just took out peg leg joe Report
April 24, 201313 yr comment_75394 You beat the main story already? Holy crap what level are you? Im about 550 and I just took out peg leg joeI am am close to 600 EGO. I guess the main story does not effect your ego near as much as pursuits and contracts do. I have not done a ton of pursuits other than the ones that just got cleared naturally by playing the game. I have done some contracts but not a ton. I really wanted to cross that bridge to SF so worked hard on the main story. I have done quite a few arkfalls and some side missions. Report
April 25, 201313 yr Author comment_75425 lol I'm only like EGO 260ish. I've been totally slacking, and now Gamefly just send me the new Naruto Ninja Storm 3 game. Ugh! I'm getting backlogged again haha. Report
May 1, 201313 yr comment_75613 Anyone still on this? I took a break from it especially since Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen hit. That game is a gem. Did Defiance add anything in since the show aired on Monday? I am getting the sense that we won't be getting a much content as we were thinking that links up to the show. Report
May 2, 201313 yr comment_75628 Mostly just hellbug emergencies, which the show was about. I think its because theyre getting the first dlc together. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.