April 3, 201313 yr comment_73757 So, last night after playing Bioshock for a while I checked my emails. I received a UPS shipping notification from Microsoft. I have not ordered anything from them to be expecting a package from them. I immediately thought it was spam (Although not in my spam folder) and/or a trojan/virus link. I dared not click it on my wife's laptop, so I jumped on the iPad to check out the email header and what not. Everything seems legit in the header. IPs belong to Microsoft, as do all the domains, etc. Copied and pasted the tracking number from the link and went to the UPS site directly...Sure enough, it's a real package. Weighs in at 0.10 lbs. and is expected to be here 4/9. I went through that long drawn out explanation to ask you all...WHAT'S IN THE PACKAGE?! Let the speculation begin! Report
April 3, 201313 yr Author comment_73763 Not even something off the wall funny? C'mon, I'm not really looking for a serious guess here. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73765 45 paper clips would weigh about a tenth of a pound. I dunno, I got nothing haha. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73781 A rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle, perhaps? Lol! Doubt that's a tenth of one pound, but maybe it's a mini one. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73782 Your Xbox Diamond card finally shipped. I remember signing up for one of these and never getting it. Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73784 Hahaha!! I still have one of those PK. Was pretty much useless for the most part, but I abused the hell out of the coupons I used to be able to print out for Hollywood Video rentals back in the day when we still had one around here. Report
April 3, 201313 yr Author comment_73786 Man, if I could only find my Diamond card. I would carry it in my wallet at all times. Come to think of it, it might be in my OXbox console box. Will look when I get home. Report
April 4, 201313 yr comment_73903 I got one of my Xbox cards in the mail like a year after my XBL sub ran out. Totally threw me off. I was like, why the hell is Microsoft sending me this like 2 and a half years after I ordered it? Report
April 10, 201313 yr Author comment_74181 And....$25 Amazon gift card. No clue why. No explanation or email. Just the gift card. So odd. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74184 Are you an Amazon Affiliate? You can request to be paid that way. Maybe it was a low price guarantee or something. \o/ Report
April 10, 201313 yr Author comment_74186 If it wouldn't have shipped from Microsoft, I'd assume it was a price guarantee or something. I dunno. I'm sure ill just low it on another game to add to the pile. Report
April 10, 201313 yr comment_74187 Fourth place winner of some contest where you downloaded a gamerpic to enter? lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.