Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Injustice Demo

Featured Replies

Wasn't sure how I'd like it, but man is it gun. I enjoyed the latest iteration of Mortal Kombat and this feels like a really awesome upgrade to that. I'm not huge in to fighting games, but I may just have to pick this up sometime. Give it a shot, even if you only have a passing interest. It just might win you over.

Gold Exclusive for now in Xbox, but the demo is on PS3 as well I think.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257528837

  • Author

Batman, Wonder Woman, and Lex Luthor. Not the most awesome characters in the roster, but they give you a good sense of what the full game will be like.

  • Author

I posted the backstory a little while ago...i love the demo

Yeah, the comics have been pretty awesome for a game tie-in. Highly surprised by them. As I said, I'm not a huge fighting game fan any more, but this may be a purchase for me.

Ive been reading them....just dont understand how jokers in the game when in issue #2 Superman puts his arm through him

  • Author

I think/hope it will be explained in story mode.

**Edit: Apparently there will be an iOS game as well:

http://touch.destructoid.com/destructoid/#!/entry/injustice-gods-among-us-makes-a-move-onto-ios,515c98b587443d6c8e487ac2

 

**Edit Again:  The mobile game is out and I must say, it's quite good.  Simple gameplay, gorgeous graphics, and even has unlockables for the console version AND the console version allows unlocks for the mobile version.  I can only vouch for the iOS version on my 4S and iPad 3rd gen.  Runs really good and I've seen no slowdown or anything.  Android version should be out as well, but I'm not sure.  Pretty neat stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.