June 22, 201016 yr comment_11905 I silently whispered "F*** Me" as I finished the video. Can't handle it guys. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11908 Why doesn't the kids dad whoop that kid? I would never let my kid make a youtube video in front of me acting like that lol. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11911 lol so he has like 40 games across all his consoles maybe? that kid needs his *** whipped and learn waht a real game collection looks like. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11913 His glasses were cooler when he was younger. Now they're like two coffee saucers, encapsulating his entire baseball sized head. I'm with GG. I'd never let my son make an idiot of himself on youtube. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11915 I like how he is saying his games and his tv and his systems when mom and dad bought all of it lol. He sort of acts a little fem as well. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11926 Awesome collection (but not really)! Too bad if i had a kid like that, he either, A, wouldn't have that many because I'd decide he should spend time outside, or B, I would take them all away after seeing his cocky little *** bragging. Report
June 22, 201016 yr comment_11930 I want to make a video with my friends as a response to that. "one car, two cars, three cars, four cars. Sorry bud, too many cars to handle" Report
June 22, 201016 yr Author comment_11941 lol, he made an updated version Sup Playas! I got glasses the size of my whole head, I use hipster lingo, and I wear a hat all of the time! I'm so chill. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.