April 2, 201313 yr comment_73705 The video made me laugh my ass off to begin with, but the game itself is worth playing just for the levels they've given. I guess it's for the whole month of April. IT'S AMAZING. STOP THE GRAPHICS!!! Report
April 3, 201313 yr comment_73771 Lol. That is awesome. So these are actual levels for April? I own this game and have played about 2 hours. Report
April 4, 201313 yr Author comment_73897 Yeah, they're little mini dungeons you can do, and there's multiple levels. It's pretty freaking fun. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73938 Cool but I doubt I'll get around to playing before its gone. I bought the game by accident. Report
April 5, 201313 yr Author comment_73953 It's actually a really fun game. I enjoy it because it's ridiculously casual. When you get a friend to play with you, it's even better. Report
April 5, 201313 yr comment_73954 If it's casual enough to play an hour here or there then I would be willing to hop back in. I'd have to reinstall it. Report
April 5, 201313 yr Author comment_73962 I would log on for a half hour sometimes and just fool around. There's no sense of urgency. The only time there's a time sink is if you're running a story-based instance. But you do that for fun and storytime, not for a quick run. Report
April 14, 201313 yr comment_74645 It's actually a really fun game. I enjoy it because it's ridiculously casual. When you get a friend to play with you, it's even better. Exactly how I play it and why its still taking up hdd space . Although I am having a pretty fun time in Defiance. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.