March 29, 201313 yr comment_73491 Would someone who is good using Photoshop, ot just tinkering with pictures in general help me: Replace the face on this picture: With this face of NIcolas Cage: I'll explain later. lol Report
March 30, 201313 yr comment_73573 Lol. I use Gimp actually. It's open source. I can just do basic stuff. I wish I knew how to blend the colors and do the lighting stuff.Oh, and what was this for? Report
March 31, 201313 yr Author comment_73602 Some stupid goofy thing on Facebook. There was a Nicolas Cage thing trending on a whole bunch of my friends' feeds, sparked by some debate people were having. The end result was everyone changing their profile pics to have their face as Nic Cage (tagline was 'become the Cage'), and also photoshopping other photos (including Princess Leia.) First pic is me (if you didn't already guess). Dumb, I know. It's one of those "had to be there" things. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.