March 25, 201313 yr comment_73283 So this is a bit of a humble brag but I am going to be gone next week on a 7 day Caribbean cruise with my wife, not that I post alot any way but I am real excited to go, we just signed up for the cruise last week so its pretty short notice. I will post some pics when we get back Report
March 30, 201313 yr comment_73585 Oh! When you come back I want to talk to you about it!I've been wanting to go on a cruise (never been) but I'm unsure what cruiseline to go with Report
April 8, 201313 yr Author comment_74112 Ok so I and my wife got back last night and the cruise was AWESOME!!!!! We went scuba diving for the first time ever and liked it so much we went twice, we dived in Cozumel and Grand Cayman. Grand Cayman had a lot more to look at and we were in the water longer. Our last stop was Falmouth Jamaica and we went to the beach. Posting some pictures of the ship and our stops and some of the food we had. We were on the Mariner of the Seas with Royal Caribbean cruise line. If there are any questions on the pics I will respond but they are just a sample of what we did. One note on the scuba my wife is scared to death of the ocean and was only going to go because I wanted to and to say she had tried it, she liked it so much we are probably going to get certified and go again. @Ava we have only done Royal Caribbean cruises but I would gladly answer any questions you have, I would recommend them we have gone on 2 cruises and until you go on one it was hard for me to see why they are so fun, but basically you can do as much or as little(relax) as you want the entire time. http://img195.imageshack.us/slideshow/webplayer.php?id=img0928fo.jpg Report
April 8, 201313 yr comment_74119 Very awesome! Looks like you two had a blast. I've never been on a cruise and never been scuba diving. I will have to remedy this. Though, there are parts of the ocean that scare the crap outta me. Report
April 8, 201313 yr comment_74120 Awesome pictures, man. Looks like you had an excellent time. I am pretty jealous right now. Report
April 9, 201313 yr comment_74148 You will not regret scuba licensing. Have had mine for about 8 years now. Just don't let it go to waste. I suggest Hawaii or Australia. Cool stuff. Glad you guys had fun times. Report
April 9, 201313 yr Author comment_74152 You will not regret scuba licensing. Have had mine for about 8 years now. Just don't let it go to waste. I suggest Hawaii or Australia.Cool stuff. Glad you guys had fun times. We are planning on going to Hawaii next year so we want to be certified by then, we have contacted a dive shop and are waiting for a reply. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.