Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

the book of eli

Featured Replies

watched this last night. i really liked it. that dude was a bad s.o.b.

although the lady friend i watched it with was dusgusted with the violence and almost turned it off. heh.

  • Author

oldman is the perfect villian. always. even kunis pulled it off. i really enjoyed it. i liked the imagery the best.

Some of more hardcore violent/torture/attempted rape scenes almost turned me off, but I stuck it out and really liked it. It's one of those movies that stick with you for a while after seeing it. Definitely worth a rental. Denzel nailed the role.

I watched it earlier. Putty, Brad and I are going to watch it together right now.

The movie was definitely amazing. I really wanted to play Fallout 3 after I saw it, lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.