March 14, 201313 yr comment_72858 Yep, it's Happy Steak and BJ (or pleasure your man) Day. It's like the man's Valentine's Day!!! So happy fun times gentlemen! Report
March 14, 201313 yr comment_72878 Damn, I could really go for a steak and blowjob today. WHY CAN'T I MANAGE TO KEEP WOMEN FOR MORE THAN ONE NIGHT Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72893 It's Pi Day, not that other nonsense. I didn't get either of those things, and in my opinion holidays where not everyone benefits don't exist. Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72897 Speak for yourself I didnt get steak but otherwise it was a pretty good day. Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72898 It was cold pizza and its 10:00 pm are you nuts im trying to sleep day at my place Report
March 16, 201313 yr comment_72967 I was out of town for this day. Made up for it when I got back. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.