March 14, 201313 yr Author comment_72849 It means there's not a whole lot of discussions going on in this discussion forum. Report
March 14, 201313 yr comment_72850 I know, where's everyone at? Could be the time of year, seems like the whole world's been slowing down. Report
March 14, 201313 yr comment_72852 Sorry...my job acc had something productive for me to do....damn them Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72915 I've been around. I've toned down on the content I post, so my number of new posts has dwindled quite a bit. Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72919 I'm mostly one of those people who just reply to someone else. Just like in real life. I wait for people on streetcorners to say something, and then I interject into their conversation. Then I run. Report
March 15, 201313 yr comment_72925 I just got back from training on equipment for work. Missed our flight and had to drive 11 hours home last night. So I just woke up a bit ago. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.