July 21, 201016 yr comment_14286 lol That happens to me too, Rose. Makes it very hard to sleep. Report
July 23, 201016 yr Author comment_14477 Makes it even harder when you have a snoring old lady next to you too, lol.Well we are all in our apartment, we love it. And we LOVE Oregon! We are very happy with our decision to move. Its so beautiful up here. There are trees everywhere, and the weather is sweet. Its almost like coast weather, without the coast lol.Here's a few pics, but I'll just post the link to the album on my photobucket. I didn't get all the pics uploaded to it yet, but there are quite a few. I believe this was Mount Shasta. This I think is one of the best pics I got. Most of them have a reflection from the train windows. But if I held the camera above my head I didn't get the glare from the lower windows. Another really good one of Mount Shasta. Not sure what this one was... This lake completely freezes in the winter. I thought this one was really cool looking.Well theres a few of the best. You can see the rest on my photobucket here. As soon as we get the house all straightened up, I will post some pics of it and the complex. Its really great. We really lucked out in this apartment, getting it online and all. We could have ended up in a dump, but we didn't. We are right across the street from Mt. Hood Community College. Its a great neighborhood too. Report
July 23, 201016 yr comment_14479 I'd guess that third image to be Mt Hood, but that's near the top of Oregon.Great pictures, Rose. =] Report
July 24, 201016 yr Author comment_14615 I'd guess that third image to be Mt Hood, but that's near the top of Oregon.Great pictures, Rose. =]No, it wasn't Mt. Hood. Its over to the east of us. All of those pics were taken on the train of various mountains. The guy that was doing a tour type thing in the observation car said what they all were, but I didn't remember them all. Only Mt Shasta, because that was the first one I got a pic of lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.