Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hello Gamercide!

Featured Replies

So I have been sitting in the shadows for a while now, checking out the occasional post that looks interesting and then moving off to get some other real life stuff worked out. Was around for a bit for the giveaway and was playing dead island with pk for a bit there then had to stop playing video games again.

Went about 4 months give or take without a job and without income. Was an interesting couple of months though, while I was poor as hell I learned that I wasted a lot of money and in the grand scheme of things not having a job was almost more beneficial than having one. Simple things I took for granted like going out to eat I realized added up more than I thought it did, and while I am still not fond of leftovers They do make for a good meal the next day.

Anyways just got my first paycheck for my new job today and feel great to pay my bills again without my parents assistance. Sadly most of it was spent paying bills so I cant go out celebrating, but hey I have a job again and a steady source of income again.

So whats everyone been up to? I havent gotten to read every thread that gets posted, so I know some things have more than likely posted already. But hey lets sit down and talk for a bit eh?

  • Author

Thanks PK, still working on the State Patrol like I was telling you about, but I needed something to pay the bills in the mean time. Going in at the end of this month for an interview, so hoping that goes well and by this summer be starting a brand new job with a hell of a lot of promise for a good career.

  • Author

What are you doing now then?

 

call center tech support. its boring as hell and the hours right now are in the worst times possible. but it pays so yay lol

Good on you, brotha.

 

I just work now. 2:30AM to 3:30PM for 4 days a week. Kinda sucks but like you said, it pays the bills.

 

Going back to school part time in September. It's been a pretty boring 8 or 9 months for me. 

call center tech support. its boring as hell and the hours right now are in the worst times possible. but it pays so yay lol

Whatever, it's a job.

Good for you! I'm going to be in your neck of the woods here in a couple days!

  • Author

Good for you! I'm going to be in your neck of the woods here in a couple days!

define my neck of the woods

and yeah irish its a job and i dont plan on staying long. slowly working on the state patrol out here but its a long process and just takes time

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.