Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The truck I'm buying from my aunt

Featured Replies

Pics of the truck

Okay so she decided not to let me drive it til I have enough money for it. And to be honest I had no interest in buying it at all until I saw it finally today. That thing is easily worth at least $3,000 if its in bad shape, and they only want $800.00 for it!?!? That is in phenomenal shape! Well after I bought my new wallet yesterday (refer to this link for an image of my new amazing wallet!) I only need $775 left til I can buy it. Hey its only $25 that I have right now but hopefully I can get a week job too. It's only 2 wheel drive but I could care less about that right now. Rebuilt engine with less than 100 miles on it. I'm so excited. I thought it was going to be a POS but boy was I wrong.

  • Author

It'll serve you well. Good deal in my opinion.

Careful of that back end. There's some serious torque when you have weight in the bed. It bites really hard. I've thrown all the gravel in several spots on my property.

Lol none of the places that I applied at have called back so now I'm kind of depending on the weekend job, hope I can make enough money here soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.