Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My sweet ass new Tattoo!

Featured Replies

I ended up being nearly fully sleeved. And did the roses on the outer arm instead of inner forearm. Later we are going to go back and add bright colorful butterflies to give it some pops of color. But I actually love how black and grey roses look, so thats why I went with that.

 

Well its still really sore and redish. But I couldn't wait to share!! So here's the pics...

 

003_zps0265e689.jpg

 

 

001_zps069c2121.jpg

 

 

002_zps8722115c.jpg

 

 

So, whatcha think??

  • Author

Thanks PK. I absolutely adore it. I love how he bordered Christians footprints too, not so plain looking now.

  • Author

Thanks! This bugger is sore today! I think the worst spot to be tattooed was my inner arm, it hurt like hell. The spot on the pic where the leaves are on my inner arm looks bruised all around them today! Ouch!

Sucks too lol, thats one of the spots (right above and to the left of those leaves) where we will be putting a butterfly. That fuckers gonna hurt lol! But the butterflies are gonna give it some pop, so its gonna look sweet!

 

BUT still... soooo worth the pain! Lovin' it!

  • Author

Haha! The title says... My sweet ass new tattoo... Not My sweet new ass tattoo. My white ass is too damn tender to let a tattoo gun anywhere near it! Besides, I get tattoos to show them off lol. I am not a booty short wearing kinda girl.

 

Thanks Stealthy! =)

Haha! The title says... My sweet ass new tattoo... Not My sweet new ass tattoo. My white ass is too damn tender to let a tattoo gun anywhere near it! Besides, I get tattoos to show them off lol. I am not a booty short wearing kinda girl.

Thanks Stealthy! =)

Oh thats great...and after we all listened to LG and got you some

  • Author

Um... no thank you sir.

Oh, shall I post a nearly healed pic? Just got a bit of peeling left to do. Its looking great!

What the hell happened?! Edited post and all that crap showed up! O.o

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.