March 1, 201313 yr comment_72041 http://www.facebook.com/Gamercide Never could get access to the old one, so I ended up just creating a new one. If anyone is interested there it is. Should start feeding our new to it soon. Report
March 1, 201313 yr Author comment_72046 I meant to say news will start posting, and it looks like it is. Now I just need to recruit a few more people to adding news Report
March 1, 201313 yr comment_72050 Post a word that starts with G and ends with E in the comments! It's harder than it looks! Report
March 1, 201313 yr Author comment_72065 @AvaWe could use someone to manage the Facebook page. If that interests you. Post and reply on behalf of Gamercide. Report
March 2, 201313 yr comment_72076 Post a word that starts with G and ends with E in the comments! It's harder than it looks! Garage? Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.