Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

XBLA Forum protected by password?

Featured Replies

Looks like Dat is restructuring the gaming section of the forum. He'll work it out. It is truly an arduous process to restructure and move posts and things around. I do not envy him at all. Hopefully IP.Boards has made it some easier with the latest updates.

  • Author

Looks like Dat is restructuring the gaming section of the forum. He'll work it out. It is truly an arduous process to restructure and move posts and things around. I do not envy him at all. Hopefully IP.Boards has made it some easier with the latest updates.

 

 

Yeah I don't envy him either AT ALL.  Coding and stuff boggles my mind, so I know it's been crazy.  I just saw that it was a "protected forum" and I couldn't get into it and thought it was strange so I wanted to point it out!

 

PS.  HI SPAWN!  :D  Hope you've been well man.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.