February 27, 201313 yr Author comment_71905 Thanks! I'm super excited. it's a pretty decent keyboard and it should hold me over until I actually get a real one Report
February 27, 201313 yr comment_71906 Oh sweet! I've always wanted to learn to play the piano. You have to make a video of you playing. I want to hear!!!!! Report
February 27, 201313 yr Author comment_71908 I'm a little rusty because I didn't play for two years but if you want to skype i'll play for you Report
February 27, 201313 yr Author comment_71914 Ya I'm way excited. I really have no idea where I'm going to keep it. my apt is pretty small Report
February 28, 201313 yr Author comment_71936 The boy came home and brought home The Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros piano books. Even HE Is excited Report
February 28, 201313 yr Author comment_71944 I'll stream them both once I feel comfortable playing them. Deal? Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_71950 I'm 100% sold on this. If you can play this : http://www.fantasyreborn.com/sheet/ff7aeris.zip I seriously will pay you :)Could kiss you. I love piano music. I never was much good at it though. This one, I love too: http://www.fantasyreborn.com/sheet/ff6rachel.zip Report
February 28, 201313 yr Author comment_71951 The boy wants some final fantasty stuff too (The books are 90$ so I'll have to find something online) what song? Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_71953 This is the one I like:http://youtu.be/2wQfJM40PcM And:http://youtu.be/BlDCldRVpp4 Report
February 28, 201313 yr Author comment_71955 Look what else I foundhttp://www.gamemusicthemes.com/pcsheetmusic.html Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_71967 I am supremely jealous that you know how to play piano. I don't know how to play any instruments and piano has always been the one I want to learn. Report
February 28, 201313 yr Author comment_71975 You could probably teach yourself. There's like a bajillion youtube videos and websites Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_71977 I feel like it's going to take a lot longer to learn. I read online a while ago that it's easiest to learn an instrument when you're younger because it comes quicker due to brain development coinciding with the learning. I may pick up a cheap keyboard though and try. Then we can do a duet. Like these people. Report
February 28, 201313 yr comment_71995 My friend just gave me (yes, GAVE) her violin, and I have no idea how to tune it. I watched tutorials online, and I managed to snap one of the strings. The pegs are stupid sensitive. I figured it'd be exactly like tuning a guitar, but notsomuch.I should go back to trying to learn piano, lol. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.