February 20, 201313 yr comment_71692 $100 off right now. Normally $299 and now $199. Yes, you'd be stuck with the CoD branding like I am. lol http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00886XQO0/ref=pe_160080_28315910_email_1p_0_ti Report
February 21, 201313 yr comment_71708 Don't know much about them, but it does seem a pretty good deal. Report
March 2, 201313 yr comment_72121 Just curious...I have a set of Turtle Beach X32. It's just stereo sound, but they work great for me. Is there any amazing advantage to having a surround sound headset? Report
March 2, 201313 yr comment_72137 How good is the sound quality pk? If they can beat my sennheiser HD 600 or astros, im tempted to buy a pair because they look pretty neat. Report
March 2, 201313 yr Author comment_72147 I haven't tried it on the 360 yet, which it seemed to be designed for (consoles). Dat even remoted in and tried to work his magic, but I'm only able to get a bluetooth connection for my PC. Right now, I'm just using my new soundcard (Sound Blaster Recon3D THX) with my Sennheiser headset and it sounds great, even with virtual surround. @Bdub Surround is almost essential now if you're into multiplayer FPS games. You can pinpoint where footsteps and shots are coming from. Really nice to have in games like L4D2, also. You'll know where that Smoker or Spitter is hiding. Report
March 3, 201313 yr comment_72172 Was thinking of the X42. Basically the same model as mine just the surround. Then I saw that one they're advertising on the dashboard...Earforce Seven, $250 with a remote control and ALL this crap. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.