February 18, 201313 yr comment_71563 Saw this on Reddit... really puts things into perspective... Report
February 18, 201313 yr comment_71577 Very interesting. I like the broccoli picture. SO MUCH GAS EATING ALL THAT! Report
February 18, 201313 yr Author comment_71582 The broccoli surprised me. I knew it would be a lot but that's like a fucking trees worth. Report
February 18, 201313 yr comment_71586 The baby carrots surprised me the most. Seemed like a damn lot of carrots for 200 calories. Report
February 20, 201313 yr comment_71674 I'd like to see one for the 1200 calorie diet or whatever is considered normal Report
February 20, 201313 yr comment_71690 1200 calories....id go insane. Hell a trip to micky d's is that alone Report
February 20, 201313 yr comment_71694 Exactly, Which is why it'd be cool to see it in comparison Report
February 21, 201313 yr comment_71710 http://www.livestrong.com/article/75898-calorie-meal-plans/Heres a 1200 a day er....shoot me now Report
February 21, 201313 yr comment_71711 Lets see for starts i have a B.E no cheese and a no sugar energy drinkLunch....normaly dont eat lunch.Dinner.....box of ziti in butter and parm cheeseSnack.....4 oranges Report
February 21, 201313 yr comment_71728 I probably consume closer to 1800 calories a day, but it varies. Especially on the days where beer is involved. Report
February 21, 201313 yr comment_71732 I probably eat closer to 1000 to 1400 calories a day, maybe more in a work day than a day off because I plan out all the snacks and stuff to take. Not for a lack of having food or anything, I just don't eat that much. I weigh about 125-130 pounds and have started exercising, so I've been trying to eat more lately. Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73142 You could eat every fruit and vegetable on there three times and never get fat. Report
March 22, 201313 yr Author comment_73172 I must eat close to 2500-3000 calories a day and I'm not a pound over 130. Since I deliver to Dunkin' Donuts, I get a bunch of food from them. Breakfast is usually a bacon, sauage, egg and cheese on a croissant, a bagel with chive cream cheese and a water. Then I snack on a granola bar and a 100 calorie blueberry bar thingy. Lunch is a baggie of chips, a gatorade, about 4 cookies, a chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat. Dinner is whatever is made at home. Estimate is it's probably around 600 or so calories. I can also end up getting a few sandwiches throughout the day from stores. Once this metabolism slows down, I'm so fucked. Report
March 22, 201313 yr comment_73181 I must eat close to 2500-3000 calories a day and I'm not a pound over 130. Since I deliver to Dunkin' Donuts, I get a bunch of food from them.Breakfast is usually a bacon, sauage, egg and cheese on a croissant, a bagel with chive cream cheese and a water. Then I snack on a granola bar and a 100 calorie blueberry bar thingy.Lunch is a baggie of chips, a gatorade, about 4 cookies, a chicken salad sandwich on whole wheat. Dinner is whatever is made at home. Estimate is it's probably around 600 or so calories. I can also end up getting a few sandwiches throughout the day from stores. Once this metabolism slows down, I'm so fucked.I'll save my old pants for ya Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73193 lol irish. Yep, just have to give it time. Though, I did know this one guy in his 50s that still had a crazy metabolism. Report
March 23, 201313 yr comment_73203 Mine went to slow crawl at 30...now i hit the gym 5 days a week just to keeo balance Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.