Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

My Unicorn has an Eyeball!

Featured Replies

Haha, nice title? Didja say, "huh?!"

 

So last night Shane and I went to our tattoo artists to talk about the tattoo we will be getting soon. Shane will be starting his next Saturday, mine is still up in the air, my guy is really busy, and may have jury duty (yeah right! lol).

 

Well the lady that does my piercings is also there. She now does (idk what to call it...) jewelry under the skin. I have been wanting to do this for AGES!!!! So I did last night, finally!! Well it just so happens that somehow my poor unicorn tattoo never got an eyeball lol, so thats what I got. Now he has an eyeball. So I wanted to share the pics.

 

Here's his eyepatch:

 

Unicornseyepatch_zps090d197f.jpg

 

And the reveal!

 

Unicornseyereveal_zps9d1502c1.jpg

 

 

Right now, as you can see its just a plain one right now. But in a month I can start switching them out to suit my mood. I always thought you had to choose a color and you were stuck with it. But this is sooo fuckin' cool! Its got a metal post that sticks up out of my skin that you can twist the gem onto. I can change it as often as I like, to whatever I want.

 

Now I can't wait for the damn tattoo lol! Which I will post pics of ASAP!

  • Author

It'll look more impressive when I can put a gem on it. Right now it kinda looks like a watermelon seed lol. Wish there were more options to start with, either this or a silver one, but it was much bigger. I'll post update pics when I get to put a gem on it, its gonna look kick ass.

  • Author

I'll post the pics as soon as I can put the gems Ava.

 

 

 Woot! Woot! I get my tattoo on Saturday! :D

Oh the winter shavedown.....a true test of a man. I did mine last month....let me tell you i quickly bought a hat

  • Author

I guess it's your hubbies name! Since you two just celebrated a huge anniversary

Nope, already have that on my back (along with Ians name).

 

It's going to be Reapey, the Gamercide Reaper!?

 

Kidding. lol

Haha... ahhh... No.

 

A full back pick of PK..

Uh... no.

 

Roses people! Roses! I was going to finish off my arm and be fully sleeved. But taking my pain tolerance into account, I decided I'm just going to do my inner forearm for now. Then later I can expand it the rest the way. I'm excited, I love new INK!

 

Shane got the foundation for his new dragon done last Sat. Its just the lines right now. It will have 2 cover-ups within it. I can take pics and post them if anyone wants to see them. Looks like its gonna be pretty cool.

  • Author

Got my tat done today! Boy did it fuckin' hurt! Its a little irritated and puffy right now, so I will take pics when it settles down a bit (we'll see tomorrow). It came out so AWESOME and gorgeous!! I love it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.