Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Steam for Linux Released

Featured Replies

I'm gonna try it on a virtual machine just to get an idea for what linux is.......................................plus gotta get me that TF2 item.

  • Author
I dual boot to Linux Mint. I personally like it better than Ubuntu... but Steam should still be compatible as Mint is built on top of Ubuntu

Well....I tried both 12.04 and 12.10 and steam wouldn't work on either of them in virtual box, tried wubi with 12.04 and that booted up all fine but it will absolutely recognize my damned wireless adapter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.