Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Blizzard Sale

Featured Replies

  • Author

Considering it would normally cost me $70-80 bucks for that I may pick them up. Just don't know if I want to get back into WoW or not.

$35 for WoW and all of expansions?  Not bad at all.  I don't usually care for MMOs though.  Let me beat another one to three hundred of my games then maybe I'll consider playing one.

  • Author

$35 for WoW and all of expansions?  Not bad at all.  I don't usually care for MMOs though.  Let me beat another one to three hundred of my games then maybe I'll consider playing one.

 

Its a good price. I like MMOs and was hopelessly addicted to WoW in particular when it first came out for about 4 years.

I have so many other games I am trying to go through right now and been busy with other things that I just don't think I would get my money's worth of a subscription based game...

  • Author

I was going to get this but just can't pull the trigger. I think it is the monthly fee for $14.99/mo that kills it. I just don't think I would get the full max benefit out of that since I would mostly only get to play this on the weekends and not all the time. I have not played in years and like you guys have a backlog.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.