June 17, 201016 yr comment_11479 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="450" width="600" id="clip_embed_player_flash" data="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" bgcolor="#000000"><param name="movie" value="http://www.justin.tv/widgets/archive_embed_player.swf" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowNetworking" value="all" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="flashvars" value="auto_play=false&start_volume=25&title=RDR - 117yd Knife Kill&channel=gamercide&archive_id=265407310" /></object><br /><a href="http://www.justin.tv/gamercide#r=SDlroNA~&s=em" class="trk" style="padding:2px 0px 4px; display:block; width:320px; font-weight:normal; font-size:10px; text-decoration:underline; text-align:center;">Watch live video from gamercide on Justin.tv</a><BR><BR><BR>BTW. If you guys think I should start compiling these into one thread let me know and I will. Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11503 Would have been more amazing if he was moving and I hadn't just thrown 200 other knives. lolAt distance, there's hardly any accuracy with knives. They go all over. Out of around 200 knives, only two hit him. That was with him guiding me, too. "Too high. To the left" etc. Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11504 A kill is a kill man. I wouldn't get into a knife fight with you bro. PK brings knives to a gun fight! Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11505 Dat's a much better knife thrower than me. When we square off, he almost always wins. If there was a Ginsu Warrior title, he should have it. Report
June 18, 201016 yr comment_11546 \PK brings knives to a gun fight!I've found that he also brings tugboats to gunfights. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.