Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Technical TV question

Featured Replies

I got a bigger TV now, it is an RCA Colortrak 2000, like one that was made mid 80s early 90s, I can not figure out how to get it to like a video channel where I can play my Xbox 360, there is no menu/video button on the remote or TV. Anybody have any idea how I can get it to work?

I got a bigger TV now, it is an RCA Colortrak 2000, like one that was made mid 80s early 90s, I can not figure out how to get it to like a video channel where I can play my Xbox 360, there is no menu/video button on the remote or TV. Anybody have any idea how I can get it to work?

Quick search seems to show it has the A/V inputs somewhere between channels 90 and 110. Likely 91 pr 92

  • Author

Quick search seems to show it has the A/V inputs somewhere between channels 90 and 110. Likely 91 pr 92

It was channel 92, thanks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.