June 15, 201016 yr comment_11338 The press conferences are over and now E3 has officially begun with the games being shown on the floor, so let's discuss the rest of it here.Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is being shown now! Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11342 http://www.gametrail.../livefeed/natalWTH is going on right now?.. NM. I see, lol. What an odd introduction to Kinect. Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_11351 Man, I can't wait for Portal 2. I hope Episode 3/ HL3 is in there somewhere soon too. Report
June 16, 201016 yr comment_11398 I don't care for fighting games much at all, but that looks amazing. Though if I bought it, im sure it would get shelved fairly quickly. Report
June 16, 201016 yr comment_11401 http://ve3d.ign.com/videos/68837/PC/Medal-of-Honor/Gameplay/E3-2010-Eleven-Minute-Multiplayer-Gameplay-Movie11 minutes of the Medal of Honor multiplayerIt's honestly just Bad Company 2 reskinned to look like MW2... Report
June 16, 201016 yr Author comment_11414 Thank you, Spawn, the game looks amazing. I'm definitely going to have to get it now.Also, one of the combo ratings (like how you can get a "Cool combo" or a "Great Combo") was "Viewtiful", which I think may be hinting that Viewtiful Joe is in the game, since he was in Tatsunoku vs. Capcom. Or it could just be a reference. Report
June 16, 201016 yr comment_11420 The RAGE demo is being shown, and its looking good. Can't wait to play it. Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11458 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtKMqdMWNec&feature=player_embedded Report
June 17, 201016 yr comment_11517 Our very own Assassin10k, got to meet three of my gaming heroes at E3.Todd Howard, Pete Hines and Randy Pitchford. Had I gone this year, I most likely would have met them, too. I'm so happy for Assassin, but at the same time... hate him right now. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.