February 5, 201313 yr comment_70821 If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why? Report
February 5, 201313 yr comment_70826 I would want to be Mr. Wonderfull, because then I could fill people up with my vitamin charged vanilla surprize apparently. Report
February 6, 201313 yr comment_71075 Well i guess Im the only one who wants to be a cereal box character lol Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71084 I want to be the cinnamon squares that eat each other, cause i want to eat myself. I also like cinnamon. Report
February 7, 201313 yr comment_71107 Tony the Tiger, because everyone freaking loves him. He's GRRRRREAT! Report
February 8, 201313 yr comment_71130 Captain Crunch. Sail the milk seas full of cereal. I could eat all I wanted for a day. Report
February 9, 201313 yr Author comment_71180 Well i guess Im the only one who wants to be a cereal box character lolI laughed so hard at this Report
February 12, 201313 yr comment_71253 Well i guess Im the only one who wants to be a cereal box character lol Report
February 12, 201313 yr comment_71263 Not sure about this one. I guess the bird since he can fly. Other then that I'd probably just sit on the couch and watch TV and just be a cereal character. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.