June 14, 201016 yr comment_11118 are you guys coming tomorrow for Nintendo and Sony .. I don't have anything to do tomorrow so I plan on drinking a few extra Labatt's for these guys than I did today .. hope to talk to you guys then! Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11122 Defiantly... It's alot more fun to have people to discuss E3 with. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11123 I'll probably be here. Since I don't have Wii or PS3 I'll try and give as many jeers as you guys did today. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11125 Since I finally have a PS3 (pretty much acting as a dust collector) I will probably watch them both just for the hell of it. Report
June 14, 201016 yr comment_11126 Well what we were just discussing was the Microsoft Briefing. E3 starts in a few hours, so we can discuss the EA and Ubisoft demonstrations later today. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.