Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hey Comic Book Nerds

Featured Replies

Al Williamson died last night .. it was announced today. Tamara actually got to meet and hang out with his daughter in a very strange set of coincidences.

Al Williamson

  • Author

come on guys .. I know it's E3 .. but this is Al Williamson .. sorry but I'm a little heart broken about one of the greatest artist that has ever working in North American Comics passing .. I'll let it go now

I'm a huge comic nerd and I've never heard of him, probably since he was an inker for the past three decades. I don't pay attention to inkers too much, a dying profession for sure. :( Still, sucks when peeps die. He was before my time, I started reading in mid-90's.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.