Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Power Rangers

Featured Replies

There has been 17 seasons of Power Rangers, I think they should have stopped at the first season. What do you think?

What, you think they should have stopped at one season? It was a big hit, there were just too many people watching it to be a one-season show. 17 seasons and I never watched one episode though.

Holy crap, I never knew they started over that many times. I think I watched up to In Space, but don't really remember that many changes between those few series.

  • Author

Holy crap, I never knew they started over that many times. I think I watched up to In Space, but don't really remember that many changes between those few series.

Indeed, I have to admit I watched almost all the seasons. heh...

I have not seen the newest season however. I wonder if they will make season 18. lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.