Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Splice

Featured Replies

Anybody see it? I wasn't planning to and didn't think it would be to great, but was surprised. I thought the ending was pretty good to, if a bit....scratch that, totally, messed up.

I'm on the fence about seeing it. I'm not normally into horror, but this looks like it could be good.

I actually just got back from seeing it. I was surprised with it. I didn't think I would like it, but it was fairly enjoyable. On another note, it crossed so many lines that I didn't even know existed.

Totally planning on seeing this. One of our friends said that it's very much the spiritual successor to 'The Fly' in some respects.

So.. that alone has me stoked to see it!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.