June 5, 201016 yr comment_10400 So i just went out and bought a new hdd for my 360, got the 250 gig since it came with the transfer cable. my old hdd had 12.9 gigs on it. it took me 4 years to get to that point with a few things deleted along the way. so averaged out at 3.225 gigs a year it will take me almost 77 years to fill it up Report
June 5, 201016 yr comment_10418 I have the 60 GB hard drive but it is almost always full because I install most of my games. Report
June 5, 201016 yr comment_10426 Im still somehow getting the 20 gig to not fill up.alot of dlc is waht did it for me. and alot of the stuff on there i didnt want to get rid of. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10515 I only get games that look interesting to me, or that my friends suggest, I don't care about gamerscore, so I have no need to get a ton of games. =PAlthough I could start just buying random games for gamerscore, like Hannah Montana. haha! Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10538 I still use a 20GB HDD and I have about 2GB left thanks to DLC mainly Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.