Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hi, I'm Normal

Featured Replies

Hello Gamercide forums! I've arrived here on the count of your live stream on Twitch. This was due to a man. A man named ThermoNukePanda. He has invited me to these forums, and I plan to establish my dominance and slowly take over the forums. My plans will be revealed in due time. I've already Jammed your radar, got the schwarts, and rescued the princess. Nothing can stop me, so forumers, I challenge you, TO ARMS! ..... I hope that wasn't taken seriously... If so, I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies, and request a new introduction, which will begin here. Hi, I'm Normal.

  • Author

I hope so. Thank you everyone for the welcome!:) Much appreciated. Panda... Down boy. :P

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.