Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Working on Wordpress Replacement Again. Input Needed

Featured Replies

Hey everyone. I'm working on a replacement for Wordpress again. Instead of trying to import the full current Wordpress skin I am just mimicking the color scheme and layout a bit. I need some input. I've currently finished what would be the basic layout of the main page when you went to Gamercide.org

If you all think it's a step in the right direction, I'm going to keep at it. This is a lot easier than the other route I was going before, but I don't want to go too much further if it's something you all don't like.

Oh, and you can ignore the sidebar content. That stuff will change. It's just filler for styling right now.

http://www.gamercide.org/test/

  • Author

Thanks. Keep in mind everyone it's a work in progress. The only thing I've finished is the main page. You can browse other things, but the main page ( what would be www.gamercide.org ) is the only thing anywhere close to done. I just need some input to make sure everyone is happy with the direction.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.