Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kind of unhappy with my PS Vita

Featured Replies

Don't get me wrong, it's an AMAZING device.  It's powerful, has a super sexy screen and is capable of some serious console quality gaming.  The problem is there is NO GAMES.

 

Sony is failing hard on this one.  I thought for sure they would strike out hard with their new handheld, considering it has dual analogs and all that beefy hardware. 

 

I can only play so much PSOne Classics (mostly RPGs).  I don't have much else to play considering I've been through Gravity Rush, the Metal Gear HD Collection, Ragnarok Oddysey and Uncharted.  :( 

 

Anyone else have a Vita who feels the same way? 

Sold mine around Xmas. First system I have ever sold in my life. Having every system imaginable since the Atari 2600 made it super hard to get rid of it, but it literally sat on a shelf for about 5 months untouched. Hell, I've played my NES more than I played my Vita in the past year. If anything ever comes out for it that's worth a damn, I will purchase one again. Perhaps I'll purchase one like I did my PSPGo (Which gets more play than the Vita did as well).

Shit, I wasn't even happy with the PSP, much less the entertaining the idea of getting a PSP Vita! The titles are crap. I'm sure there's an emulator out there somewhere, and I'd honestly just deal with that instead. 

  • Author

Dont get me wrong, I was happy with my PSP.  It at least had a library of games that I was interested in although I hated the UMDs. 

 

I'm just going to shelve it for awhile and state longingly at it.  Spawn, I just cant bring myself to sell systems.  Im such a game hoarder.

 

I am happy about Fire Emblem coming out tomorrow for the 3DS.  LOOOOVVVEEED the fucking demo.  Almost beat Revelations on 3DS too.  I was almost thinking about trading in my regular 3DS for an XL for the hell of it since it gets much more play

  • Author

To be honest Mrs.BE the 3D is a gimmick.  Most of the games I play with the 3D off anyways, and it's still amazing.  You would probably really like the system, not to mention it's backwards compat with the DS and it's HUGE library of awesomeness.

 

 

I can't wait for Fire emblem, and I just finished the Resident Evil game (Revelations) for it which was excellent.

 

Oh yah, and I traded in my regular 3DS today at best buy for $90 and upgraded to a 3DS

Yeah, but I already have a DS - I hated the idea of having to buy a 3DS just to play games with a gimmick. :( You know? I thought it was total BS. I can also play OoT at home whenever I want, so that's the compromise.

Lots of great games on the 3ds won't ever be on regular ds. Its actually more powerfull. We almost never use the 3d effect, but we love ours. I heard the XL just stretches the image for the larger screen, any issues with that Chris?

  • Author

No issues at ALL.  I effing LOVE the bigger screen.  It's so much better.  To be honest, and this is weird, it aslso actually makes the 3D much easier to see/use if you want.  But overall it's a much improved system, not just the bigger screen.  The buttons feel a lot more solid and the DPad is better IMO.  So yeah. 

 

I got mine at Best Buy.  It's on sale for $170 which is a steal all things considering.

 

 

(And I agree with LG.  Tons of games on the new system you cant play on a regular DS, and the graphical improvement is soooo noticeable.   Way more powerful.  Just look at Resident Evil Revelations.   Im amazed its on a Nintendo handheld)

I got morgan a 3dxl and i acc enjoy it. Dont like the 3D and wasnt a fan of the price. But for my first handheld i was suprised how good it is

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.