Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I feel like such an adult

Featured Replies

Man, I never thought I would see the day where I get home and am excited to file my taxes.

Is this how it feels to be an adult?

Yeah, we always file our immediately. Why wait when you know you're getting money back right? Same this year, filed them like a week ago. Only to find out the IRS won't even except them until Jan 31st. :angry: So now we still have to wait anyways. Gah...

actually im never really excited to file taxes, government should just do that for us and send us a check when they are done. at least they could do for sucking us dry.

I wouldn't trust them to do my taxes. They'd make sure I got as little as possible

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.