January 24, 201313 yr comment_69438 Does anyone ever randomly add you on facebook?Usually it's someone I know somehow, or they know someone I know.Some dude I have never met or heard of tried to add me..so I said "Do I know you?"ANd he replied "just trying to be nice and saying hi. wow sorry"WOW.YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW ME. YOU didn't say "HI! My name is GIANT DICKASOUROUS REX AND I THINK UR MIGHTY FINE CAN WE BE FRIENDS?" no!!! you just fucking tried to add me. So don't get attitude with me when I ask you who the fuck you are! Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69445 lmao Sadly this hasn't happened to me. Of course, I FINALLY just made myself a facebook page for the first time last week. I only have a few friends from high school and stuff on there. Made it to try to reconnect with some people and find friends again since I never have anything to do and no one to hang out with.Don't get me wrong all my online buddies.... I love you all. I still crave real human interaction though lol. Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69446 Yeah, a lot. The weirdest was a guy who claimed to be a distant second cousin, then got all pissy when I didnt add him. People that knew my parents when I was like three too, I mean if I dont really know them, why the f would I talk to them? Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69453 Random people add me all the time but I don't mind. He added you because you're hot, and figured maybe I can talk to this hot girl. However he didn't know how to go about doing that. You probably would have ignored him anyways even if he did try to strike up a conversation. So you can't blame him for trying. Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69460 You saying that with your new pedo avatar is very amusing, GG. lol Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69466 nope never had that problem, but i dont use facebook either lol Report
January 24, 201313 yr comment_69475 Facebook isn't OKCupid though, GG. hahaI have spam accounts of hot Russian chicks add me occasionally. I decline them because they never send a message and their profile is clearly spam. I always hope one of these times they'll be REAL hot Russian chicks. Thad be coo. Report
January 25, 201313 yr Author comment_69496 Random people add me all the time but I don't mind. He added you because you're hot, and figured maybe I can talk to this hot girl. However he didn't know how to go about doing that. You probably would have ignored him anyways even if he did try to strike up a conversation. So you can't blame him for trying.I don't think my profile picture is hot in any sense of the word.I'm sitting on a street car making a stupid yelly face.I would have talked to him had he talked to me first without just trying to add me. THen when I asked who he was he cocked a serious attitude so now I have no interest what so ever. Report
January 25, 201313 yr comment_69520 Occasionally... usually will only add them if some other people I am friends with have added them. Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_69578 Const....i get alot of middle eastern kids. Dont ask me how. Const turn them down then block Report
January 26, 201313 yr comment_69584 I don't get many at all. Probably because I don't use it. Well, except the once a year to say thanks for birthday well wishes. You were in the right on that. Guy was a dick to reply back that way. Report
January 27, 201313 yr comment_69586 I get a lot of random ass people adding me. Sometimes it's people who claim to know me through other events or otherwise, and I'm like "But I don't KNOW you. Go away." Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.