June 4, 201016 yr comment_10330 Has anyone ever been deleted for no reason at all? Don't you hate that? Then when you try and ask them why, they block you. What jerks, right? Report
June 4, 201016 yr Author comment_10333 uhhhh.....what?I am talking about Xbox Live. The friends list. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10334 oh. well, i'd say it's a safe bet they don't wanna have anything to do with you. big whoop. f'em. Report
June 4, 201016 yr Author comment_10337 oh. well, i'd say it's a safe bet they don't wanna have anything to do with you. big whoop. f'em.Well, it is their loss. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10340 Probably just cleaning space on their friends list, deleting people that they have no idea of ever getting a request from/sending one to. That is why I don't ever accept random friend request, just from people from her and friends IRL usually. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10341 Yeah, I wouldn't take it personally. I sometimes clean off spots on my list from people that I don't talk to, or play with. A lot of people do that, so that was probably what he/she was doing. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10353 Yeah I have basically three types of friends on my list, ones from Gamercide that I'm familiar with, ones I've played with in a game and were cool and I became friends with and played with more than a few times, and ones that I've played well with in a game like Halo and friended so we could play a few matches together, and maybe later on (though usually I end up never playing with them again).The temporaries are deleted when I clean up my Friend's List, the people who seem cool I keep even if I haven't played with in a long time (and I usually end up playing with them again eventually), and the Gamercide friends I keep usually regardless of whether I play with them regularly because they are people I'm familiar with them on the forums.There are probably a lot of people who sort their Friend's Lists like that. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10366 I only add people from gamercide, i hate adding randoms because usually they are weird. Report
June 7, 201016 yr Author comment_10506 I only add people from gamercide, i hate adding randoms because usually they are weird.Nothing wrong with being weird. =P Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10507 Oh hai. And to answer your Xbox messages here:1) No, I'm not "mad" at you bro. I just get busy. Ask the other members here. LOL Sorry I've been slightly tardy in responding.2) It's perfectly fine to give others codes for Gold membership. Nothing in the rules against it. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10543 I only have A. People that I know in real life and 2. You all from Gamercide and the ATC, althought there have been a few times in which someone has deleted me from their friends list from here *cough* PK *cough* Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10553 I only have A. People that I know in real life and 2. You all from Gamercide and the ATC, althought there have been a few times in which someone has deleted me from their friends list from here *cough* PK *cough*Sorry, man. I make room for people I'm currently playing games with. You're on the ATC and Gamercide FoF's, right? Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10554 Sorry, man. I make room for people I'm currently playing games with. You're on the ATC and Gamercide FoF's, right?Speaking of that, I never did get my FR accepted by the Gamercide FoF account. Isn't Burty managing it? I sent him a message on XBL but never got a reply. Hmm.At least I'm on the ATC FoF account. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10555 Yup, Burty. I've messaged him a few months back, to accept the newest ones or to give me the email/pass. Haven't heard back, though. =\ Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10561 Sorry, man. I make room for people I'm currently playing games with. You're on the ATC and Gamercide FoF's, right?Just sent ATC a friend request but yeah I'm on the gamercide FOF Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10565 Cool. I'll go accept it.When you get RDR, let me know. You can jump into our games. Report
June 7, 201016 yr comment_10569 Cool. I'll go accept it.When you get RDR, let me know. You can jump into our games.Alright cool, thanks. My brother has it and occasionally lets me play (So far I'm up to 10 minutes. Yippee!) but alright thanks, I'll definitely start. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.