January 19, 201313 yr comment_69278 I would only want the menu and stats, and I'd be good. lol Report
January 19, 201313 yr comment_69284 Why do you only get to choose two? Screw that. I want most of them. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69309 8 and 9 . I could pause the world and sleep thus wasting no time. And a free life, well, that would save me or someone else a lot of pain at least once. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69328 3 and 10. Save points would be awesome, especially if you had a crap day and wanted to try it over again. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69329 6 & 10 id be the best.spy ever.... Everything would be cool, as long as I didnt die and not be able to reset. Report
January 21, 201313 yr comment_69351 6 and 9. Id have all the money i would ever need and can sleep any time i feel tired without worry. would be an amazing life Report
January 22, 201313 yr comment_69353 8 & 10. I would probably give 8 away to someone at some point in my life.Seriously, only 2? lol Report
January 24, 201313 yr Author comment_69477 The best realistically for me would be Cheat Code and Extra Life but I really want Menu and Stats and Jumping/Landing. Being able to skydive and live? Awesome. Being able to jump 27 and a half feet? Awesomer. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.