Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

AVerMedia C985 1080p HD Capture Card

Featured Replies

On the suggestion of Dateranoth for a capture card to buy, I present to you the AVerMedia C985!

http://www.amazon.com/AVerMedia-C985-Gamer-1080p-Capture/dp/B007UXJ6LE

It's showing up today! Can't wait to check it out and try to test out streaming Xbox 360 games!

*panda dance*

  • Author

IT'S HEEEERRRREEEE!

I'm totally leaving work early today so I can go home and experiment and slap it in my desktop. It also apparently comes with a 3 month license for XSplit, so I may see how that works compared to OB.

Tell me what you think of it!

My capture card is a few years old, so I'm expecting it to die anytime now :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.