June 4, 201016 yr comment_10311 It's called Kevin's Birthday! Happy B-Day audacious one, may you be showered with lots of money and be forced to take cheesy pictures with a scary, overweight clown. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10331 Way to get my hopes up with the title, it is just Kevin's birthday, nothing special. =PKidding, happy birthday man. Report
June 4, 201016 yr comment_10351 Lol I knew the thread title would be something along those lines.And GG,Thanks everyone. Report
June 6, 201016 yr comment_10434 Oooh, a "spot the difference" triple post! Well let's see, the first one had each word beginning with a capital, the second one was the same as the first but with a colon D at the end of it, and the third had all the first letters except 'birthday' capitalized. Did I get it right? So yeah, as for loot I got, I got New Super Mario Brothers Wii and Mad World for the Wii, and $150, which I just used towards ordering those Tritton Ax Pros that I've been looking into getting for a couple months now. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.