January 15, 201313 yr comment_69142 This thing is finally coming out? Also, keeping the movie characters behind a pre-order bonus is weak. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69149 I may have to get this. Bonus: I doubt there's any way Gearbox could mess this one up with raid bosses or nerfing, what with the style of game this will be. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69152 Probably pick this up for the Wii U. Something about the controller screen being the motion tracker makes it so damn appealing. Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69153 I think this is one game i may get for the PC now considering I have a controller and it's easy to stream. Plus, I loves me some Aliens! Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69169 The demo for the U did look pretty cool. I have high hopes for this game Report
January 15, 201313 yr comment_69174 except if you get the Collector's Edition from anywhere, it's listed as having their characters too. Report
January 20, 201313 yr comment_69305 I've had this preordered for PC for a while now. Looking forward to it, and I damn well better get to nuke the planet at the end. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.