Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

You find yourself in front of 7 identical doors...

Featured Replies

Hmm. I pick door 5 and end up in Camelot. I assume I made it here because I always wanted to visit when I was a child. Sadly, the fantasy world isn't as caring as my childhood dreams would have me believe. I end up mucking stalls and barely scraping by in a world that won't let me rise above my caste.

Hogwarts. Hermione. That is all.

Westeros, because impen aint easy. All seriousness though I'd probably end up dieing in a couple of days, by bandits, armies, smoke monsters, or dragons. Or i'd just end up being a peasant. Unless of course I can choose what i do, and then i'd want to be rob starks right hand man.

Westeros, because impen aint easy. All seriousness though I'd probably end up dieing in a couple of days, by bandits, armies, smoke monsters, or dragons. Or i'd just end up being a peasant. Unless of course I can choose what i do, and then i'd want to be rob starks right hand man.

Knowing what happens to Rob, I damn sure wouldn't want to be his right hand man...

To the topic..I'd go to Middle Earth and follow in Gandalf's footsteps.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.